does anyone have the quote from Boeheim about Gbinije stepping up earlier this year? | Syracusefan.com

does anyone have the quote from Boeheim about Gbinije stepping up earlier this year?

Millhouse

Living Legend
a lot of people thought that boeheim was wrong there (which is fine, boeheim's not always right)

i don't remember exactly when it was or what he said

but boeheim showed prescience talking about gbinije really stepping up

i loved gbinije's joy on that alley oop to rahberson (stupid announcer)

a lot of people thought that boeheim was wrong there (which is fine, boeheim's not always right)

i don't remember exactly when it was or what he said

but boeheim showed prescience talking about gbinije really stepping up

i loved gbinije's joy on that alley oop to rahberson (stupid announcer)

I found a couple that you might be talking about:

"He was important last year, but he's crucial this year," Jim Boeheim said. "We need Mike to step up and we need him to play as a star. I explained to him he's a little bit in the same position as Dion Waiters was in. He's coming off the bench, but he has to be as productive, or more productive, as the starters and he has to do it playing two or three positions."

"I think he's a good player. I think he's improved his shooting, which is really the thing we asked him to do. He's strong. He's physical. I think he just showed a little of what he could do last year. This year, I think he can be a big contributor."

I found a couple that you might be talking about:

"He was important last year, but he's crucial this year," Jim Boeheim said. "We need Mike to step up and we need him to play as a star. I explained to him he's a little bit in the same position as Dion Waiters was in. He's coming off the bench, but he has to be as productive, or more productive, as the starters and he has to do it playing two or three positions."

"I think he's a good player. I think he's improved his shooting, which is really the thing we asked him to do. He's strong. He's physical. I think he just showed a little of what he could do last year. This year, I think he can be a big contributor."
thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom