Does Temple have a shot tonight... | Syracusefan.com

Does Temple have a shot tonight...

I thought I'd never see the day when Temple would play before a full house at home. Great crowd. They are already down a touchdown.

I thought I'd never see the day when Temple would play before a full house at home. Great crowd. They are already down a touchdown.

How many are ND fans?

Hard to tell since everyone's dressed for Halloween.

I dunno, but Temple is playing a Top 10 team and there are not WRs running WIDE OPEN all over the field with noone near them or capable of tackling them. Just an observation.

Good for Temple. Being demoted to the AAC has obviously done wonders for their program. Sometimes you have to take a step back before you can move forward.

Their big night and all their fans have thunderstix. Terrible.

Makes me hope ND wins big, but I'm not sure that's going to happen.

I'll never understand how Temple is better than us. They shouldn't of even had a team after how bad they were in the 90s.

Do you know their coach makes less than $700k? You don't have to overpay, just find the right guy. We do not have that. I think Coyle will address it right after 3-9 is in the books.

Oh yes they are redshirting 18 freshman. This is year 3 for Rhule. Freaking Temple.

Folks it's just like business -- you need the CEO with vision, energy and creativity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom