Doesn't hoops practice start today? | Syracusefan.com

Doesn't hoops practice start today?

RF2044

Living Legend
I can't remember the last time that football season has gone so well, that the start of hoops practice has snuck up unexpectedly. Looking forward to seeing some reports from practice--going to be an interesting year!

Let's Go Orange!!!

Where is the Chukwu!!?

-46694b0d61733c25.jpg

Well, I was going to be at practice today (prior to going to Tomcat's wedding tomorrow), but then I broke my ankle ... and am not going to either (600-mile-drive with broken right ankle is not a good idea). Such are the breaks (pun intended).

Well, I was going to be at practice today (prior to going to Tomcat's wedding tomorrow), but then I broke my ankle ... and am not going to either (600-mile-drive with broken right ankle is not a good idea). Such are the breaks (pun intended).
Sorry to hear. How did you break it?

jeez that is a heck of an excuse to make up to miss a wedding. just kidding, get well cto.

Sorry to hear. How did you break it?
I broke it in Italy .. on the 4th day of a 14-day vacation. But it was mis-diagnosed so I continued to walk on it for 11 says (over all those rough cobblestone streets). Once I got home, it was properly diagnosed and treated, and I've been hobbling along on a walking cast (on my right leg) for the past two weeks.

I seem to recall you had ankle problems during the 2003 post season run. Just saying.

This bit from Waters' story made me pause:

There was one instance when Coleman stumbled on defense and took an awkward step to regain his balance. A grimace briefly flashed across his face.

This bit from Waters' story made me pause:

There was one instance when Coleman stumbled on defense and took an awkward step to regain his balance. A grimace briefly flashed across his face.
its hard to explain but I will try to explain. we cant count on coleman in any way, shape, or form. there are no expectations because the kid hasn't played and there cant be any. however, our season success is based on coleman becoming the 5-star recruit we thought we had. that's it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom