Dome Football Seating... Is ROW G in the 100 sections too low? | Syracusefan.com

Dome Football Seating... Is ROW G in the 100 sections too low?

OttosBestFriend

2nd String
I realize most of the 100 sections only go up to ZZ (Row 27) so I'm wondering if G (Row 7) is too low or just right. (For sideline seats)

I haven't been to a football game in the Dome in 10 years and kinda forget how steep the incline is.

Please help.

Gracias in advance.

~TJ

Only my opinion but that is way too low. No depth perception at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just right IMO, the closer you get to the field the less people stand up and cheer so your depth perception should be fantastic!

I have had row M section 128 for almost 30 years now and I haven't switched yet

I realize most of the 100 sections only go up to ZZ (Row 27) so I'm wondering if G (Row 7) is too low or just right. (For sideline seats)

Honestly, only you can answer that. Obviously there's a tradeoff: the higher you go, the more of the field you can easily view. The lower you go, the closer you are to the players, and the more you "feel" the impact of the game. It's up to you which experience you prefer. Do you want to almost feel the impact of a guy getting knocked out of bounds right in front of you, or do you want to easily spot a play developing deep down the field? Two completely different experiences, but both are fantastic.

Personally, if I'm not sitting in the 300's right at the 50-yard line, then I would rather be as close as humanly possible to the field. I'd go lower than G if I could. Heck, go all the way down to A! Even the first row of the lower level at the Dome is elevated off the field, so you'll be fine. Plus, it's cool to be right behind the benches, as you can easily see the player & coaches' reactions to what's happening on the field.

I haven't been to a football game in the Dome in 10 years and kinda forget how steep the incline is.

Please help.

Gracias in advance.

~TJ

Just speaking for myself, but I much prefer the upper deck at the Dome. It's such a small football venue, that being in the upper deck isn't far from the field at all. My friends and I actually sit in the very last row of 326 and love it.

There is only one place in the Dome I would never sit, and that's low in the end zone. I would rather watch the game on TV. It's absolutely impossible to tell what's going on on the other side of the field.

Honestly, only you can answer that. Obviously there's a tradeoff: the higher you go, the more of the field you can easily view. The lower you go, the closer you are to the players, and the more you "feel" the impact of the game. It's up to you which experience you prefer. Do you want to almost feel the impact of a guy getting knocked out of bounds right in front of you, or do you want to easily spot a play developing deep down the field? Two completely different experiences, but both are fantastic.

Personally, if I'm not sitting in the 300's right at the 50-yard line, then I would rather be as close as humanly possible to the field. I'd go lower than G if I could. Heck, go all the way down to A! Even the first row of the lower level at the Dome is elevated off the field, so you'll be fine. Plus, it's cool to be right behind the benches, as you can easily see the player & coaches' reactions to what's happening on the field.

Yes... Yes... Yes. Did I say yes? Yes!!!!:p

Just speaking for myself, but I much prefer the upper deck at the Dome. It's such a small football venue, that being in the upper deck isn't far from the field at all. My friends and I actually sit in the very last row of 326 and love it.

There is only one place in the Dome I would never sit, and that's low in the end zone. I would rather watch the game on TV. It's absolutely impossible to tell what's going on on the other side of the field.

I also think the last few rows in the 200's (under the overhang) are pretty hideous. I saw a game there once and felt like I wasn't at the game.