Dome Question | Syracusefan.com

Dome Question

pfister1

2023-24 Iggy Winner ACC & OOC Record
Why do they list Gbinije as double zero on the Dome scoreboard that shows stats of the five players on the floor rather than just the single zero that he wears on his jersey?

Do we have any single digits this year, or do we go from 0 to 10 (Trevor)? I am wondering if we had a 3, would the board read 03. It's a relatively new board.

Do we have any single digits this year, or do we go from 0 to 10 (Trevor)? I am wondering if we had a 3, would the board read 03. It's a relatively new board.
Frank Howard is #1.

Shaun Belby (walk-on) and Mike Sutton (walk-on) are 3 and 4, respectively.

I wondered this also. Maybe it's a programming thing where a single zero is read as a blank or something so they have to go double zero to get it to show up on the board. Totally a wild guess.

Leads to the question: is 00 and 0 the same number? In other words, is it legal to have players on the same team with those numbers? Are there any teams out there right now with a 0 and 00 on the roster?

I wondered this also. Maybe it's a programming thing where a single zero is read as a blank or something so they have to go double zero to get it to show up on the board. Totally a wild guess.
This is my guess as well.

This is my guess as well.
I have to think that a scoreboard that costs ~$X00,000 would be 'smart' enough to handle a single '0'. If it can't, we paid way too much.

I have to think that a scoreboard that costs ~$X00,000 would be 'smart' enough to handle a single '0'. If it can't, we paid way too much.

Sometimes people buy luxury cars and the glove box doesn't close the right way. Small, stupid crap can happen with expensive stuff.

Leads to the question: is 00 and 0 the same number? In other words, is it legal to have players on the same team with those numbers? Are there any teams out there right now with a 0 and 00 on the roster?
Try and convince the Las Vegas roulette operator that.

It could be the multi- hundred thousand dollar scoreboard, but given the history of the SUAD and spelling errors and typos Rosey Bowie's smart money is on operator error over scoreboard programming error.

Leads to the question: is 00 and 0 the same number? In other words, is it legal to have players on the same team with those numbers?

This could be a lawsuit! Dear god, another scandal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom