Donating Free Nova Tickets To A Local Charity or Military | Syracusefan.com

Donating Free Nova Tickets To A Local Charity or Military

G

GoCuse44

I am thinking about donating my two free Nova tickets to the Big Brothers - Big Sisters charity. If anyone has a suggestion for another charity or contact info for donating the free tickets to the soldiers at Fort Drum please post any contact information.

The free ticket promo is a great way for the 20,000 + season ticket holders to help sell out the Dome for the home opener.

I'm putting my 6 on stubhub.

j/k

This was a great idea. Not sure what I'll do with my 6 yet but will definitely ask some friends with kids when we get closer to the season. If I don't give away all 6, the Big Brothers Big Sisters is always a great idea.

I am thinking about donating my two free Nova tickets to the Big Brothers - Big Sisters charity. If anyone has a suggestion for another charity or contact info for donating the free tickets to the soldiers at Fort Drum please post any contact information.

The free ticket promo is a great way for the 20,000 + season ticket holders to help sell out the Dome for the home opener.
it's a good idea but maybe we should spread it around different organizations in different towns. if they get too many, they might end up scrambling to find enough people

coordinating all the single tickets might be tricky too. not complaining about it, i buy one ticket, got a free one, it's great, i already feel like my tickets are almost free

I'm putting my 6 on stubhub.

j/k

This was a great idea. Not sure what I'll do with my 6 yet but will definitely ask some friends with kids when we get closer to the season. If I don't give away all 6, the Big Brothers Big Sisters is always a great idea.

I'm going to Lookers Thursday night...those "Print at Homes" are going inside a couple garter belts. Lap Dances in 301/302!

Seriously, great idea. As I said in another thread...hand them out to a hard working family that might not be able to afford attending a game. Another idea...drop them off at the Volunteer Fire Department.

I'm going to Lookers Thursday night...those "Print at Homes" are going inside a couple garter belts. Lap Dances in 301/302!

Seriously, great idea. As I said in another thread...hand them out to a hard working family that might not be able to afford attending a game. Another idea...drop them off at the Volunteer Fire Department.

Perfect! Just moved our seasons to section 301...last row...we were in the front row in 121 a couple years ago, now we are all the way to the back. The best thing is no one can yell at us for standing now!

Perfect! Just moved our seasons to section 301...last row...we were in the front row in 121 a couple years ago, now we are all the way to the back. The best thing is no one can yell at us for standing now!

A bunch of us are last row too...just under the opposing coaches box.

Great. Will you be there Saturday?
Me & my buddies will have the kids with us, but the kids don't have tickets with us. The games they do go to, we usually will move to the top row of an empty area so they can run around, dance etc and not bother anyone. That was actually how we got the idea of the back row because the view is great and you can use the wall as a seat back. We are really excited about the seats! I hope we all (4 of us) like them.

No I'll be in Tejas. I think many of the board regulars are meeting in Section 116.

I may give my extra to a friend so they can experience orange nation at its best