Donte Greene arrested in club fight | Syracusefan.com

Donte Greene arrested in club fight

Wait, he got in a fight with Jo-lonn Dunbar? Or he and Dunbar beat some other guy up? Dunbar played football at Corcoran.

EastCoast2 said:
Wait, he got in a fight with Jo-lonn Dunbar? Or he and Dunbar beat some other guy up? Dunbar played football at Corcoran.
I read it as they were fighting each other. Ouch!

I played basketball with Jo-Lonn Dunbar in the ACTION basketball league at the McChesney Center on Grant St. in like 2000... don't all line up at once, I'll sign autographs later

Either that or Dunbar told him he should have come back for another year at SU
Both wrong. I think the Donte flashed him the "D" sign and Dunbar took it the wrong way.

large_071128_dn_greene.jpg

Dunbar was a hell of a RB at Corcoran. I watched him rush for like 300 yards and 3 or 4 TD's against my former HS, Auburn back in the day.

In before the " this is caused by leaving early" post.

nba free agent

aren't we all?

forget about "why are these idiots talking about dynasties"

how is an upside down vajayjay a sign for dynasty?

(i presume that the real word is blocked, I don't mean to speak like someone on Bravo)

(i presume that the real word is blocked, I don't mean to speak like someone on Bravo)

I've read this post a couple times throughout the day and have no response to it nor does anyone else. I guess no one knows the answer to your question.

Jay-z-dynasty-roc-la-familia-2000.jpg

They took it from this.

nba free agent

aren't we all?

forget about "why are these idiots talking about dynasties"

Dunbar was a hell of a RB at Corcoran. I watched him rush for like 300 yards and 3 or 4 TD's against my former HS, Auburn back in the day.

Auburn is my alma mater as well. Damien Rhodes ate our lunch in Auburn during Homecoming. Effer.

AMaroons.gif

great another thing about rap that makes no sense to me whatsoever!

There was a time when I was a fan of the music...I grew out of it. I can tell you what I do know though. The hand sign is a diamond. Their hip hop "dynasty" was supposed to last forever. (It didn't) The diamond hand was to signify a family lasting the way a diamond would. (the all hate each other now)

If you really think about it, it's appropriate that Donte Greene would have used this hand sign. Most people in Syracuse are left to think what would have been if he stayed in college for another year. While a lot of people wonder what "the game" (what rap is called by it's members) would be like if the ROC had never parted ways.

Either way, they both left a lot to be desired speaking of dynasties and only providing short term and unexciting tenures.

The first rule is: You don't talk about Club Fight.

The second rule is: You don't talk about Club Fight.

oh, wait.....sorry.....as you were.....

Maybe I'm misremembering but everyone loved the dynasty when we were beating the sh-- out of Fordham and Siena