Down down, down goes U of A!!!! | Syracusefan.com

Down down, down goes U of A!!!!

Running Rebels for the win!

I think someone on here called it last week. Step forward whomever you were!

i stayed up late last night wrapping gifts. got to watch texas fall to stanford and wichita st barely edge hawaii in OT after trailing much of the second half. both very entertaining games.

Reactions: cto
it was a clear goal tend.

If we can complain about nova officiating, they can certainly complain about that call.

A nice upset to take us into the 2 days off of college basketball. Sorry is some of my AZ friends on here are U of Arizona fans (Cactus). I come from the ASU camp so... In Arizona you are one or the other.
Oh - I am quite happy (just don't tell my wife). We watched it last night with a ton of annoying 'Cats fans. They are really full of themselves. And say lot's of "nice" things like - "oh, Syracuse will be back" or "oh, Syracuse has a nice program, but it's not Pac 12 quality." I had a smile on my face at the end of the game. Snicker Snicker!

Goodlucks having a swell year. . . .

Oh - I am quite happy (just don't tell my wife). We watched it last night with a ton of annoying 'Cats fans. They are really full of themselves. And say lot's of "nice" things like - "oh, Syracuse will be back" or "oh, Syracuse has a nice program, but it's not Pac 12 quality." I had a smile on my face at the end of the game. Snicker Snicker!

A league that hasn't won a NC since 1997? That's funny

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom