Draft express for 4/26/16 | Syracusefan.com

Draft express for 4/26/16

He's going to do a full blown analysis of the invites sometime this week. Then we should know the full picture. I find it odd that Mal hasn't been invited to any teams for private workouts. I've read Briscoe has been invited to 3. I think Mal is better than Briscoe, but I'm not a scout so what do I know.

I expect him to go, because these situations haven't worked in our favor the last several times.

That said, I agree with your point--there is very little evidence to suggest that Mali is a first round pick candidate. We'll have a better picture after the combine.

I expect him to go, because these situations haven't worked in our favor the last several times.

That said, I agree with your point--there is very little evidence to suggest that Mali is a first round pick candidate. We'll have a better picture after the combine.

Not disagreeing but if it makes us feel a little better situations not working in our favor means nothing concrete, its like a pointless pregame ritual.

Last edited:
There are about 15 Euros who have a chance to be picked that weren't even invited to the combine. The combine is all American players, so not all these guys are going to be picked. Simmons, Sabonis, and Dejounte Murray all declined invite, something that has been become more common by the top players.

Just noticed Vanderbilt has two projected Top 20 picks.

They got blown out in the First Four.

Pittsburgh traded Jamie Dixon for their head coach.

birthday-thumbs-up.gif

One site now has Mali to Bulls in lottery. With a great combine, he might vie for #1 overall pick.

I wish all I had to do was perform really well at my job for a couple weeks and ride that wave to a huge pay raise. Seems legit.

One site now has Mali to Bulls in lottery. With a great combine, he might vie for #1 overall pick.

I wish all I had to do was perform really well at my job for a couple weeks and ride that wave to a huge pay raise. Seems legit.

nbadraftroom.com?

Please.

This post literally has nothing to do with Mali's draft status (I think he's staying with the Orange), but since kirbivore pulled a quick clip of one of my favorite Family Guy clips, I wanted to share one as well... all time classic

this one is better, you bunch of scoundrels!! BTW, if king Jerami the wicked(tm) is any indication, 75% he gone regardless of web characters on screen.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom