Draft withdrawal deadline | Syracusefan.com

Draft withdrawal deadline

The deadline is May 25
hm yeah that seems to be the assumption, as there are apparently announcements form certain players (Whitehead for one) coming tomorrow - so I guess that must mean it''s by end of day tomorrow

hm yeah that seems to be the assumption, as there are apparently announcements form certain players (Whitehead for one) coming tomorrow - so I guess that must mean it''s by end of day tomorrow

What does "Whitehead for one" mean? Nothing to do with us?

All borderline, Briscoe needed to go back, I just wasn't that impressed with him when I saw him last year.
ok, and I guess that's my point - there are VERY few sure-fire 1st round (underclassmen) picks that aren't staying in the draft - conversely, there are very few borderline/clearly 2nd round or worse picks that are staying in.
All of these withdrawals we're hearing about today are no-brainers - just as Mal staying in was a no-brainer

ok, and I guess that's my point - there are VERY few sure-fire 1st round (underclassmen) picks that aren't staying in the draft - conversely, there are very few borderline/clearly 2nd round or worse picks that are staying in.
All of these withdrawals we're hearing about today are no-brainers - just as Mal staying in was a no-brainer

If he gets picked in the first round it was a no brainer.

Marcus Lee from Kentucky withdrew- and then announced he was transferring. BWHAHAHAA

Lots of talk at the combine about the lack of physical development from UK's training staff...

Louisville's Chinoso Onuaku (Arinze's brother) is staying in the draft despite current predictions of being a 2nd round pick.

SHU's Whitehead also staying in the draft.m

If he gets picked in the first round it was a no brainer.
I trust you realize that as each of these potential early entrants withdraw their names, Mali's chances of going in the top 20 improve.

Melo Trimble returning to Maryland. Unreal - averaged 16.2 and 14.8 ppg at Maryland his first two years - last year on a very good MD team.

With all of these returnees, Malachi may end up a lottery pick.

Trimble would've been lucky to be picked in the second round. Both he and Mali are making the right decisions.

I trust you realize that as each of these potential early entrants withdraw their names, Mali's chances of going in the top 20 improve.

Of course it helps, we will see what happens.

Trimble would've been lucky to be picked in the second round. Both he and Mali are making the right decisions.

YEP...he should have left after his freshman year. He's going to continue to get picked apart. Will never be a 1st rounder

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom