Class of 2015 - DT Anthony Giudice (CT) Signed LOI | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Anthony Giudice (CT) Signed LOI

That guy has a great motor. Not sure how physically talented he is, but he's intense and he just keeps going. I know he's being recruited as a DE, but OG might be a good landing spot as well.

Close
BnHznp5IQAEDmVo.jpg:large

The kid has a motor on him, he doesn't seem to turn it off. Obviously needs to bulk up but plenty of time for that. I like him and I swear, Symphony Steve, I typed that last sentence before I saw what you wrote!

Great pick up, but it still doesn't solve the mystery WR-Y commit. As I said earlier, this dude has a mean streak and a relentless motor, definitely fits the hard-nosed style in Cuse.

Great pick up, but it still doesn't solve the mystery WR-Y commit. As I said earlier, this dude has a mean streak and a relentless motor, definitely fits the hard-nosed style in Cuse.
There is no mystery commit.

To be honest. Ive never felt this way. The kid has everything you want to see on his film but Im not in love with him. A bit of a reach. The staff must really love him to accept a verbal this early. I see a tough dominating football player but I struggle seeing his upside. Not sure if he's athletic enough to be a DE and not sure if he is big enough to play the interior. He will have to add alot of weight. Staff knows what they want. This kid has Daoust written all over him. Welcome aboard.

To be honest. Ive never felt this way. The kid has everything you want to see on his film but Im not in love with him. A bit of a reach. The staff must really love him to accept a verbal this early. I see a tough dominating football player but I struggle seeing his upside. Not sure if he's athletic enough to be a DE and not sure if he is big enough to play the interior. He will have to add alot of weight. Staff knows what they want. This kid has Daoust written all over him. Welcome aboard.
SU staff is accepting his commitment as a future DT, according to Twitter.

Well, the staff must have seen something they liked in this kid to offer / accept a commit this early.

Hard to tell from that photo, but I'm not that worried about a kid being 256 at the end of his junior year. So long as he has the frame to add weight, he'll be able to add 30+ pounds easy in a collegiate S&C program. The key will be maintaining his athleticism / mobility.