Class of 2016 - DT Bo Peek (FL) Verbal to Stanford | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DT Bo Peek (FL) Verbal to Stanford

During my flight back from Syracuse yesterday there was a huge guy sitting in front of me. Turned out to be Bo. I didn't want to come off as a stalker but said a few words to him and his dad. Both seemed to like what we are building and had some positive things to say about Coach Daoust. Bo was beat from hanging with some of the guys the night before. Overall they were 2 cool guys who would be great to have as part of the 'Cuse family.
I love scoops like this, such a random encounter that helps uncover a bit about the prospect.

Like I said blind. I knew he had to be on their or else CL wouldn't have posted it.

Thanks.. but honestly I had to go back and make sure I wasn't imagining him being on the list.

Thanks.. but honestly I had to go back and make sure I wasn't imagining him being on the list.
Well apparently I have more faith in you, than you haha

Washington and Bo peek fill the other 23 spots with who ever you want
I will gladly make a list, do the players have to agree with my decisions or can we just force them to play for us?

Ugh. If you have the grades to get in, it's hard to say no to Stanford. It's like having a Harvard degree AND getting to play high level, P5 athletics. Best of both.

Ugh. If you have the grades to get in, it's hard to say no to Stanford. It's like having a Harvard degree AND getting to play high level, P5 athletics. Best of both.
Maybe he won't qualify and will fall into our lap, a la West (or was it Mungwa)?

Tough miss here. This was one I really wanted. Stanford does an amazing job recruiting on a national level.

Wasn't it both?

Isn't Mungwa the kid who gave up football and a college education to be a rapper?
One of the dumbest things I've ever seen a kid do. Let alone a kid that almost got into Stanford.

Any word on where this decision led him?

Isn't Mungwa the kid who gave up football and a college education to be a rapper?
One of the dumbest things I've ever seen a kid do. Let alone a kid that almost got into Stanford.

Any word on where this decision led him?

0af061d.jpg

Shutang Mungwa

Producer/Artist/Sound Engineer

Industry
Music