Class of 2016 - DT Bo Peek (FL) Verbal to Stanford | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DT Bo Peek (FL) Verbal to Stanford

Couldn't find much on the kid to be honest. Has a "new" twitter account with 1 follower, his website for his music doesn't exist anymore, and just some old articles and interviews about football and leaving the team for a rap career.

Does anyone know if he is still a student at Cuse? Some old articles were saying he was staying to get his degree in psychology.

I get pursuing a career other than football, best of luck to him. But what I don't get is passing up a free education in order to help further that career choice. Sure, a BA or BS probably doesn't help much with actually rapping, but it certainly helps if you want to open more doors within the industry.

VaSaltine said:
I get pursuing a career other than football, best of luck to him. But what I don't get is passing up a free education in order to help further that career choice. Sure, a BA or BS probably doesn't help much with actually rapping, but it certainly helps if you want to open more doors within the industry.

I thought he actually stayed at school with an academic scholarship.

Peek and Cole Dial just followed each other on Twitter and Eric White just followed him. Makes you think that Bo might not qualify for Stanford and we are making ourselves his fall back option. Which would be crazy awesome.

Peek and Cole Dial just followed each other on Twitter and Eric White just followed him. Makes you think that Bo might not qualify for Stanford and we are making ourselves his fall back option. Which would be crazy awesome.

Being a Tampa kid I bet it has to do with Culpepper's commitment. I'm going to guess and say they are friends, and it's related to that.

about what?

Landing/flipping Bo Peek. "Keep dreaming" was pretty much my attitude towards myself before we landed KJ Williams, RW and Culpepper so maybe I'm onto something.

I had said earlier this was a kid I really hoped to get. What a great kid. That said he told me the day after he got the Stanford offer it was his dream school. I'd love something to change and him to flip but I just don't see it

I had said earlier this was a kid I really hoped to get. What a great kid. That said he told me the day after he got the Stanford offer it was his dream school. I'd love something to change and him to flip but I just don't see it
If he doesn't qualify for Stanford, we won't need to flip. Not saying I hope it happens, mind you. But we have got a couple kids in exactly that position in recent years. I'd prefer a straight flip, though.

If he doesn't qualify for Stanford, we won't need to flip. Not saying I hope it happens, mind you. But we have got a couple kids in exactly that position in recent years. I'd prefer a straight flip, though.
Unless his grades completely crashed he will have no problem qualifying as of jan.

Sometimes things change. Sometimes we decide our decision/choice isn't the right one after all. Guess we will just have to wait and see if anything changes in his decision on Stanford.

Sometimes things change. Sometimes we decide our decision/choice isn't the right one after all. Guess we will just have to wait and see if anything changes in his decision on Stanford.
Oh believe me I hope it's the case. I really want him here.

I'm considering. It just don't want to put it out there if he is doing this quiet

That's fine. And I am not going to read too much into tweets but he did have a tweet a week ago that said...Big decision. FWIW.

I'm just saying Steven and Bo in the middle of our D-line, those are 2 big physical dudes that would allow any coach to sleep at night knowing he is in great shape. Not to mention 2 great, level headed kids.

Stanford is, needless to say, tough to get into; even (maybe especially) for athletes. More than a few recent recruits have been rejected at the last moment by their admissions department. Based upon only anecdotal information, I would guess that Stanford admissions gives less wiggle room to their head coaches than does any other FBS school.