Class of 2017 - DT Chris Elmore (IL) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DT Chris Elmore (IL) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Yeah, except for the fact that we have had the same kind of offers in the past few years.

James Pierre and Jaquwan Nelson to name two from last year's class.

Other than that, you're dead on.

Sigh. Okay? Pierre didn't end up on the team (yet) and Nelson played and played well.

If our top rated kids make it on campus, we'll already have one over on a ton of Shafer's and Marrone's classes.

Sigh. Okay? Pierre didn't end up on the team (yet) and Nelson played and played well.

If our top rated kids make it on campus, we'll already have one over on a ton of Shafer's and Marrone's classes.
Nelson redshirted last year.

Not to mention, having 2-3 of these guys in each class is nice but isn't going to move the needle. We will continue to be perenially mediocre or worse until we land 10+ every single year. The only improvement that we've made since GRob is that we are no longer taking players that field Buffalo State, Utica College or Old Dominion offers. So at least we are no longer hemoraging wasted scholarships on the back end. Baby steps I guess.

:( I played at Buff State...

He redshirted and redshirted well.

Ahh - was confusing him with someone else. Could have sworn he had a sack - but it was McKinley Williams. Good catch.

Not to mention, having 2-3 of these guys in each class is nice but isn't going to move the needle. We will continue to be perenially mediocre or worse until we land 10+ every single year. The only improvement that we've made since GRob is that we are no longer taking players that field Buffalo State, Utica College or Old Dominion offers. So at least we are no longer hemoraging wasted scholarships on the back end. Baby steps I guess.

umm, Grob was a pretty good recruiter and with better coaching became pretty good players under Marrone.

Sounds like he'll mostly be playing FB for us, which is awesome. Love me a good fat back like Tolbert.

wonder what the interior DL plan is. Our top 4 need some depth behind them.

The idea of this guy running the ball had me thinking. Would AAM have been more successful here under this staff in this offense?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom