Class of 2017 - DT Curtis Harper (PA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DT Curtis Harper (PA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Offers include BC, Iowa St, UMD, Temple, Toledo, UConn, Wake Forest, Syracuse

Last edited:
I think for the most part we're good numbers wise at DEnd but we really need a couple of d-tackles this year.

Not sure if we're in serious pursuit but if we are, I have to like our chances against that list.

I would love to lock on to this kid along with Romello Martin. This would give us a couple of good young DTs to help solidify our defensive front.

Rvls has him rated 2 stars and a RR of 5.2; that’s the lowest rating they have.

But they also have him with P5 offers from:

Boston College
Iowa State
Maryland
Syracuse
Wake Forest

Miami OH
Old Dominion
Temple
Toledo
Bowling Green
Buffalo
Colorado State
Western Michigan

Rvls has him rated 2 stars and a RR of 5.2; that’s the lowest rating they have.

But they also have him with P5 offers from:

Boston College
Iowa State
Maryland
Syracuse
Wake Forest

Miami OH
Old Dominion
Temple
Toledo
Bowling Green
Buffalo
Colorado State
Western Michigan
Would have liked to see some instate interest.

The kid has an offer from the Terps, which means a defensive player with an offer from DJ Durkin. Sounds good to me.

He tweeted the other day saying we got another domedude to wreck havoc on the DLine. I can't find who committed in these recent days? I know Fagan did but he isn't playing in the middle of the DLine is he?

Just curious what the guru's think about the fact that Mr. Harper doesn't have an offer from Pitt or PSU? Realize that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it peaks my interest a bit. He does have offers from other P5's so I am sure he can play, so perhaps it a numbers game with Pitt, and he is lower on the pecking order with PSU?

Just curious what the guru's think about the fact that Mr. Harper doesn't have an offer from Pitt or PSU? Realize that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it peaks my interest a bit. He does have offers from other P5's so I am sure he can play, so perhaps it a numbers game with Pitt, and he is lower on the pecking order with PSU?

i think it has to raise an eyebrow. i think from Pitt anyways, but I don't know what their need is. Buttgers didn't offer him either and instead just took a commitment from an AppState type kid from West Virginia.

Could this be a case where the interior D-lineman in the Tampa 2 looks different than what these other teams run?

I dunno.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom