Class of 2017 - DT Curtis Harper (PA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DT Curtis Harper (PA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Just curious what the guru's think about the fact that Mr. Harper doesn't have an offer from Pitt or PSU? Realize that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it peaks my interest a bit. He does have offers from other P5's so I am sure he can play, so perhaps it a numbers game with Pitt, and he is lower on the pecking order with PSU?
He has a Pitt offer from what I've heard.

He has a Pitt offer from what I've heard.
Interesting. The guru over at TOS, just said the opposite. Who knows. I surely hope he does.

CoydVvIXYAE7PRz.jpg

Other than Tommy gun this is my favorite recruit. I really like his feet motor and frame. Plus he comes from one of the best programs in the East. Great get

Has a nice film. Good size and quickness. Strength at point of attack will come with the S&C program.

Awesome! Another "big" position of need. It looks like we are almost at capacity this year and it's only the beginning of August! If we only have 2 more slots open, I think we still need a C and a DE and I'm good!

Welcome aboard Mr. Harper!

Maybe we should officially change to University of Syracuse. Come to the US. "Dollar and a dream".

The University of Syracuse seems to be putting together a nice recruiting class. What conference do they play in?

The CCA - Coastal Conference of the Atlantic. Of course. :p

As CuseLegacy mentioned, we had 16 announced - and already knew about Harper. So taking Drew would've meant spending the last spot on him, and they weren't ready to do that. Who do experts think is the priority for that spot now?

As CuseLegacy mentioned, we had 16 announced - and already knew about Harper. So taking Drew would've meant spending the last spot on him, and they weren't ready to do that. Who do experts think is the priority for that spot now?

Kids take their degrees, or play somewhere else as a grad transfer.

Kids retire due to injuries.

We always end up taking more than it looks like we have room for.

we're still looking for offensive lineman and defensive lineman so we're certainly figuring for more open spots.
Yes, was also thinking linemen. Who are the priority, do you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom