Class of 2017 - DT Curtis Harper (PA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DT Curtis Harper (PA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Just had a DE on campus, a DB who's a Miami commit who wants to OV here, and a big TE out of Ohio who really seems to like SU (or is it US?). The inn isn't full yet.

Just had a DE on campus, a DB who's a Miami commit who wants to OV here, and a big TE out of Ohio who really seems to like SU (or is it US?). The inn isn't full yet.

it would seem like we still want another DB since we sent out some official offers.

it would seem like we still want another DB since we sent out some official offers.
And what about Reeves and Kendrick Green? Does seem like they're counting on attrition. Gotta agree with others: when we decline a player of Drew's caliber it's a good sign of the direction the program is going. Still don't get why they'd take TFD but not Drew.

Damn - the U of S is kicking our a$$ in recruiting

C You Next Tuesday(s)?
holy crap...you're right! LOL. Maybe he should be on the OFFENSIVE line instead...see what I did there?

A LOT of room at the inn. These guys from what I can gather are the biggest priorities:

1. Wright.. backup is the kid who visited this weekend
2. Reeves
3. Green
4. Hunt
5. Miller (RB)
6. Edwards/other DBs
7. DT?

If there's one program that I don't mind SU losing recruits to its tUoS.

Amazing to see a nearly full class before camp even starts. Win some games and they're all likely to stick.

The film is impressive - he seems pretty quick, pretty athletic and very strong.

Just what the Tampa 2 needs.

Curtis, Welcome to the Syracuse Football family. Go Orange!
curtis harper7_4574122.jpg

Is the University of Syracuse as good as SU? I always wondered.

WesternPAFootball - Your # 1 Source for High School Football in Western PA

Player Previews in 100 Days – Day 88 – Curtis Harper, Mckeesport

Written by: Billy Splain on Sunday, August 14th, 2016
Player Name: Curtis Harper – Syracuse Commit

School: McKeesport

Height: 6’3

Weight: 291 lbs

40-Yard Dash: 5.0

Class Of: 2017

GPA: 3.0

Position(s): DL/OL

Jersey Number: 52

Years With Varsity: 3

Starting Experience: 3

Honors: All Conference Player

Coaches Comments: Curtis is an explosive player on both sides of the Football. We play Curtis at Guard because he can Base (Man) block the 3 Technique and control the A gap so we can run our Triple Option and Midline. On Defense, He is practically impossible to block with one player – he demands double teams which allows our Line Backers to run and make plays. He is a great athlete and can play all positions on the Offensive and Defensive Lines. Curtis is a good student and a quality youth man. He has worked extremely hard over the last couple of years in the classroom and weight room and now he is reaping success from all of his hard work. Curt is going to be a great addition to some college program next year!

This kid has a good frame. Hopefully there aren't any issues getting qualified. Seems like a redshirt year would suit him well and he would be ready to get into the mix once Clark and Slayton decide to enter the draft early. ;)

Side note: The wrong use of there, their and they're, drives me bananas. I wish schools pounded that into kids' heads these days. Hell, I see it all the time on this board.

They're school seems like they should do well down their.

This kid has a good frame. Hopefully there aren't any issues getting qualified. Seems like a redshirt year would suit him well and he would be ready to get into the mix once Clark and Slayton decide to enter the draft early. ;)

Side note: The wrong use of there, their and they're, drives me bananas. I wish schools pounded that into kids' heads these days. Hell, I see it all the time on this board.

It will be fixed when he enrolls at the University of Syracuse.

Always tough getting Mckeesport kids qualified so hopefully it's not an issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom