Class of 2017 - DT Curtis Harper (PA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DT Curtis Harper (PA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Edinger will get him there, I have no doubt.

Clark, Slayton, Williams and Samuels are all I am seeing for the interior DL for next year. That doesn't seem like enough to make it through a whole season.

Who else is a possible commit or are there some DE's that will grow into DT's ??
I think the staff moved Ruff inside the last game or two. Maybe he stays there next year.

...not just 2* on Rvls...but a 5.2 on Ryvls. The lowest score possible.

And I point it out because these are the types of ratings that spawn the, looked how low our class is rated, song and dance.

There is no way he should've been a 2 and he had good offers to boot but it perpetuates the same old same old arguments.

And I point it out because these are the types of ratings that spawn the, looked how low our class is rated, song and dance.

There is no way he should've been a 2 and he had good offers to boot but it perpetuates the same old same old arguments.
Exactly...and that's why nothing will ever change my mind that "subscriptions" matter. Unless a player is a consensus 4 or 5 star recruit BEFORE he verbals to SU, he'll never receive the attention necessary to bump him up a level or two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom