Class of 2017 - DT Curtis Harper (PA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DT Curtis Harper (PA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Exactly...and that's why nothing will ever change my mind that "subscriptions" matter. Unless a player is a consensus 4 or 5 star recruit BEFORE he verbals to SU, he'll never receive the attention necessary to bump him up a level or two.
There are literally no SU subscribers on rivals. There's no one to question the mod's there. The moderators do nothing. Friedman never go back to re evaluated our regional commits. It's a total joke they have Harper, Hackett, Sharod, Jordan, Coley and Berry as 2 stars. They are 3 stars on every other site. Only commit they upgraded was Morton, and thats because the mid west guy recognized it.

Last edited:
Look no further than the WR who committed to Pitt late, was either a 2 star or not even rated as soon as he committed boom 3 star... the evaluations are a total joke...

Look no further than the WR who committed to Pitt late, was either a 2 star or not even rated as soon as he committed boom 3 star... the evaluations are a total joke...
Also, Im willing to bet the bank that Reeves would have remained a 3 star if he committed to us.

...not just 2* on Rvls...but a 5.2 on Ryvls. The lowest score possible.
I say this having been a member of Rvls for a number of years: Just use another rating service. I loved Scott Brown when he was on top of everything but then coverage fell off a cliff. Literally no effort is put into Syracuse recruiting or reporting on that site. Sheerly amazing

I say this having been a member of Rvls for a number of years: Just use another rating service. I loved Scott Brown when he was on top of everything but then coverage fell off a cliff. Literally no effort is put into Syracuse recruiting or reporting on that site. Sheerly amazing
His coverage fell off because he couldn't steal info anymore. I won't give them my money until someone legit goes there and puts in the effort it takes.

And I point it out because these are the types of ratings that spawn the, looked how low our class is rated, song and dance.

There is no way he should've been a 2 and he had good offers to boot but it perpetuates the same old same old arguments.

You've followed recruiting as long as I have and you know just as well as I do that if a kid commits to Syracuse and he isn't already rated high or doesn't get a late top 20 program type offer, then he falls into an abyss at Rivals where he's never properly evaluated. Happens every single year to half our class there.

And I'm not saying some of those kids don't deserve to be 2 stars, but the process for grading them that at Rivals is a joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom