Class of 2017 - DT Fred Hansard (NJ) Verbal to PSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DT Fred Hansard (NJ) Verbal to PSU

I mean, one of many...but not terrible to be in there on his Twitter background:

Screen Shot 2015-07-04 at 2.08.44 PM.png

78. Fred Hansard, 4-star defensive tackle, Princeton (NJ) Hun School:
Syracuse fans are already familiar with Hansard who has been on the Syracuse campus twice now this spring. He has a great relationship with Coach Bobby Acosta and considers Syracuse as a realistic destination.

Unfortunately my gut tells me that he's yet another DT destined for that cesspool in State College, PA.

Unfortunately my gut tells me that he's yet another DT destined for that cesspool in State College, PA.

Could be. Hope not. Hey Fred come play here, get edumacated and be a Giant like Bromley. Just want to know....do you have a heart do you play every down like it's your last????? If you do then we, SU will selectively take you to be one of us!

You already said that once. that was enough.

Say it ain't so, Fred. Come to Syracuse and be part of a family and program on the rise. You would be idolized here and would be a clear stand out grooming your way to the NFL rather than just being another player at that other school. In Fred we trust!