Class of 2014 - DT Jalen Harvey (AL)Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DT Jalen Harvey (AL)Offered

Harvey or Kayton have to work out for us. I have faith in the staff and believe they know talent and how to recruit. I am kind of frustrated we can't find and get vetbals from higher profile recruits on the offensive line and at DT. I hope one of these two is a diamond in the rough like Bromley, because I really was looking foward to Zeek wearing orange. I don't like us being so thin on the defensive line. Go get us some winners Shaf.

He has a real big frame, always a positive in a DT and has room for more. He actually uses his hands fairly decent in getting off blocks which is surprising. He seemed to play smaller than he was sometimes but then other times would completely overwhelm the blocker with his size. Obviously he's raw but he looks like the kind of player that could be coached up and developed into a pretty solid player.

Harvey or Kayton have to work out for us. I have faith in the staff and believe they know talent and how to recruit. I am kind of frustrated we can't find and get vetbals from higher profile recruits on the offensive line and at DT. I hope one of these two is a diamond in the rough like Bromley, because I really was looking foward to Zeek wearing orange. I don't like us being so thin on the defensive line. Go get us some winners Shaf.

Think they were always planning on taking two. Hoepfully these guys are it, obviously plan B's but better than none. Need DTs.

Really looking forward to talking myself into how good this guy is.

Let me get you started...

Clay-Chalkville senior defensive tackle Jalen Harvey had fared well against the state's best offensive linemen in Alabama-Mississippi Classic practices this week.

And as much as I liked Zeek I will take a plan B DT from Bama any day.

Clay-Chalkville senior defensive tackle Jalen Harvey had fared well against the state's best offensive linemen in Alabama-Mississippi Classic practices this week.

Whose favorite players are Freeney, the Jones Bros, and CJ Fair :)

Interesting turn of events these past few days. I like what I see though. Feels different from past years. Hopefully we can close on these guys.

Money, do you see him as a 3 technique? Thinking that they wanted a NT and 3 technique. He was the backup to Rodney.

Haha just watched a video about him his love of cupcakes and all things Miley Cyrus :rolling: Seems like a really good kid has personality and alot of character I like him hope he picks orange! He also sings one of her songs lol im guessing he's alot tougher on the gridiron haha

Looks like a sturdy lad. He most certainly will make a good addition if we can get him.

I dont know how tall he is but he sure looks the part in that picture.

Money, do you see him as a 3 technique? Thinking that they wanted a NT and 3 technique. He was the backup to Rodney.
Cuse seem to like quicker Nose Tackles. So I see him as a 3 tech. I think we are going to see a combination of Crume and Coleman at Nose.