Class of 2015 - DT Kyle Henderson (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Kyle Henderson (FL) Offered

Offers include BC, Cincy, GT, Indy, Mizzou, Wake, Syracuse

UCF Knights ‏@insideknights 1h
'Cuse offer 'pretty cool' for Henderson: Syracuse is looking for talented defensive ends in the 2015 class ...

The first to receive the good news was Plant defensive tackle Kyle Henderson. The three-star prospect already held double-digit offers from the likes of Illinois, Pittsburgh, Syracuse and more, but he admits the WVU offer caught his attention.

“I just like the way they’ve been playing for a couple of years now. They really seem like they have a lot of potential,” he said. “Also, their uniforms are sick, but that’s just a bonus.

- See more at: http://www.wvgazette.com/article/20140603/GZ02/140609726/1115#sthash.i8aHYkMa.dpuf

WVU uniforms are sick? I think that color scheme is fugly.

Also haven't then been mostly a doormat in the big12 since going that route?

WV has a killer schedule this year. Should be quite interesting to see who their next coach will be.

WV has a killer schedule this year. Should be quite interesting to see who their next coach will be.

And then we should promptly hire away the HS coach on their staff from Florida, put him in one of the staff recruiting roles.

Buyout is still too large. Dana won't get fired unless he can only scrape 3 or so wins.

Buyout is still too large. Dana won't get fired unless he can only scrape 3 or so wins.

Looking at their schedule that might be possible and if they keep him at 4-8 or even 5-7 that extra year could be worse than the buyout damage wise to the school. But you're right, it's going to take a lot of moonshine to get that boy off the still.

Kyle Henderson7⃣‏@KyleHenderson42 10h
I will be making my college decision Wednesday, June 18th.

He just visited GT and loved it.