Class of 2017 - DT Kyle Sassack (MI) Verbal to Minnesota | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DT Kyle Sassack (MI) Verbal to Minnesota

Looks like Fleck is offering these kids before they decommit...Appears to be putting the dagger into the heart of WMU,a school that gave him the chance to succeed.

Fleck is leaving WMU a mess. Luckily, WMU still has some players on that roster, but Minny's 2017 class must have been bare for him to be pulling so many MAC recruits.

Row the Boat and all that BullSh!t

Glad Coyle hired Babers...best thing he did at Cuse.

C1qk5fHUsAA7Pjp.jpg

Thank you Kyle Sassack for choosing Minny U. I personally think he is to slow coming off the D-line. You need quickness, especially in the ACC. He may be ok for a OG in the running game like Bcubs9497 said but we have enough of them. Good luck in achieving your goals.

Row the Boat and all that BullSh!t

Glad Coyle hired Babers...best thing he did at Cuse.

So true, we all rip coyle , but in the end he left us with DINO;)

8 players have now decommitted from WMU and committed to Minnesota. That's insane.

8 players have now decommitted from WMU and committed to Minnesota. That's insane.

Did Minne have NO recruits of their own?

Hard to believe all these former WMU level kids are all gonna be able to compete at the P5 level.

Hard to believe all these former WMU level kids are all gonna be able to compete at the P5 level.

I don't know, but I do remember when their rape/bowl boycott scandal came to a head one article said that Minny had the lowest rated recruiting class in the B1G,

I think its a great display of just how thin the difference is. We all go nuts when recruits only have MAC offers but the top 20-30% of MAC recruits are P5 guys. The MAC feeds the NFL every year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom