Class of 2016 - DT McKinley Williams (FL) SIGNED LOI | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DT McKinley Williams (FL) SIGNED LOI

Kid looks like an athlete, more like a defensive end. Height/weight?

Kid looks like an athlete, more like a defensive end. Height/weight?

6'5 255
And just an fyi if you click on the Hudl symbol in the lower right hand of his highlights it will take you to his page. Then click on profile and you can see his height and weight.

I hope we get him and he does well. I'd love to watch him with my little son who is also named McKinley and have him have someone to root for!

Gotta love McKinley's highlight video; he swallows people up. Go HCDB & staff! Get his commitment this weekend!

dinos ice_age_3_2k.jpg

Will need a great push this weekend to pull him away from Pitt. Think he ends up there but hope we can do enough to change his mind!

Who is his mentor while he is here? You think Mr. Ruff, or would that be to early?

This is also a great pick-up. So far the trifecta going today. Let's keep it going!
a trifecta of 3 kids that weren't expected to commit this weekend. so this is excellent news.

4024026_23de07c8f6ea47148cb1c4f323b46e4b.jpg

Even if he can't play, he'll look great in the lobby.

Will this kid play DT or will he be able to help right away and play DE, growing into potentially playing DT?

Either way, a nice pickup. Add Foster & Smith to this list and 5 out of 9 is quite a percentage for the weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom