Class of 2015 - DT/OG Andrejas Duerig (IL) Signed LOI | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT/OG Andrejas Duerig (IL) Signed LOI

Did I say HAM. Kid is the hambone!!! This could go GOLD if not PLATINUM!!!!! He better touch up his Lax at SU rofl!!

Andrejas Duerig ‏@AJDuerig 1h1 hour ago
Some1 asked me about my highlight video for sr year. I have not done it yet. I had a project that I had 2 use some plays on just a fyi.

B5wB_PZCcAETR7U.jpg:large

Andrejas Duerig ‏@AJDuerig 13m13 minutes ago
"@sneezinfatpanda: @AJDuerig I hope you understand the reason I only bought "orange bowls". #cuse15 #settinggoals #newera" good one dad

Senior year highlights, they seem a little lazily edited and brief but I am assuming that is because his recruitment was over long ago ;). Looks like he has add some more weight from his JR year. Something that I am excited to see from the last two classes is that our line recruits have pretty large frames, 6'5" or taller, near or over 300 pounds, and look like they have room to add more muscle and aren't just big fat guys. I also love how they all seem to play with a chip on their shoulders, are tenacious, and don't stop till the whistle is blown.

Finally, a highlight video with something other than rap music :)

memcor,

I'm glad you mentioned that. I noticed as well, but wasn't sure if I was wishing it more than it really was. I know if I had a bunch of guys rushing toward me, I definitely would want him in front of me.

Looks like he is about an inch to an inch and a half taller. Shafers eyes in the first pic are even with his chin... Second pic chin is about half way up forehead

Looks like AD lost some bad weight and put on some good. His face is a lot thinner but looks like he bulked up in his upper body. Very positive. I am encouraged with what I am seeing in our OL recruits.

May be the camera angle but appears he has gotten taller as well.

Last edited: