DT recruit Clark sticks with Syracuse over Florida! | Syracusefan.com

DT recruit Clark sticks with Syracuse over Florida!

Rocco

Watching you.
HUGE recruit. Timmy Daoust is doing backflips right now.

Wow that feels good to win a big one.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

LGO

UvlrA3bM_normal.jpeg
Steven Clark@SLClark7250 · now
pic.twitter.com/IYF1fbhJdL
B8kBW5WCAAAvUA1.jpg

B8kBW5jCYAAMSI_.jpg

View more photos and videos
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

True, but it's over. ;)

Kid is going to be a 3-4 year starter IMO.
I know it's over, but we'll all feel better once everything is official.

RS and it'll be 4. No RS and it'll be 3-3.33.

Now it's Jake's turn to go Orange.

Adding Pickard would make for one helluva DL recruiting class. Levine, Clark, Guidice, Cross, Pickard.

Daoust has to be on cloud 9.

This is huge for the CUSE. From the beginning I never understood why big programs have not been all over this young man. I am really pleased at his deliberation and maturity. It is hard not going to the "name" campus, whomever it might be. Still he kept to his values and I really think he and his family will be very happy with his decision. Welcome to the CUSE. This defense with the last two years of recruiting and the coaching staff we have could really be the turning point of a steady Top 25 team again. Study hard recruits, work out hard and be prepared to lead us back.

Rocco said:
Adding Pickard would make for one helluva DL recruiting class. Levine, Clark, Guidice, Cross, Pickard. Daoust has to be on cloud 9.
Don't forget Amir Ealey, and Qaadir Sheppard

Keeping Daoust on this staff was huge. Now let's turn this into some wins.

Can't overstate how big and important this was. This wasn't a case where the kid had offers but wasn't seriously considering the other school(s) - this was like a "pick up the hat" moment between us and Florida. Huge.

I watched Ty Cross' highlights a while back. That kid's explosive, no doubt about it. I'd love to see a 4-3 where Steven lines up as a NG, Ty as a 3-tech, and Ealey and Sheppard on the ends. That would be formidable.

I watched Ty Cross' highlights a while back. That kid's explosive, no doubt about it. I'd love to see a 4-3 where Steven lines up as a NG, Ty as a 3-tech, and Ealey and Sheppard on the ends. That would be formidable.

The DE that redshirted this year - Chris Slayton - was also well thought of coming out of high school. Offers from Wisconsin, Nebraska, Missouri, Ole Miss, Miss. St., Michigan State, Miami, etc.

I'm really excited to see the type of pressure this group can put on a QB.

Steven Clark and the rest of our DL recruits should allow us to even be more effective with putting pressure on QB's and shutting down the run game. This is a very good D class, overall!

Add Pickard to the mix, too. Yikes! ;)