Class of 2015 - DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI | Page 87 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI

It's both.
Actually it's Bluto.
There are 2 blutos:

bluto-1.jpg
bluto 2-1.jpg

This may be a rookie question, but can you go watch their scrimmages and are they still at Ft. Drum?

This may be a rookie question, but can you go watch their scrimmages and are they still at Ft. Drum?

The scrimmages are closed to the public. Also they aren't at Drum yet. They should be leaving today after practice on campus to go up there. The only way that that you could watch the scrimmages at Drum would be if you are on the base or have a military pass to get on base.

The scrimmages are closed to the public. Also they aren't at Drum yet. They should be leaving today after practice on campus to go up there. The only way that that you could watch the scrimmages at Drum would be if you are on the base or have a military pass to get on base.

Ah so that's how texanmark gets to see them?

View attachment 49209

I know that's Steven; pretty sure he's facing Rob Trudo.

That pad level... looks like a sprinter about to fire out of the blocks. Most 300lbers lack the ability to play that low. Think Steven has a rare blend of size,strength and athleticism. Most of our d linemen have only had 2 of the 3 until the past 2 recruiting cycles. It's not hard to figure out what coach Daoust is looking for on the line and its extremely hard to not be excited about what we are getting. These guys will be good years 1 and 2 and will be downright scary years 3 and 4.

Steven Clark Visits Cousin at Fort Drum Just Before He Deploys to Iraq (PS; Bailey)

Syracuse wrapped up its third annual trip to Fort Drum on Friday. The week marks an opportunity for Orange players and staff members to spend time with soldiers, gain perspective from the sacrifices the armed forces make and instill team-building values through military activities.

But for one SU player, this year's trip represented far more than that. For freshman defensive tackle Steven Clark, this week was a reunion, and for now, a goodbye.

Clark's cousin, Bradley Lykins, is stationed at Fort Drum and ships out for Iraq within the next four-to-six weeks.

"We go back really far," Clark said. "Back when I was a little kid, we used to play football in (our grandparents') front yard. I'd always run around tackling him, so it was really fun. We have a really deep connection."

The 6-foot-2, 303-pound Clark grew up in Arab, Ala., but for six weeks every summer from the time he was 6 until he started high school, he would visit Lykins' family and his grandparents in Manchester, Tenn., about two hours north. The two boys would ride go-karts in the field behind their neighbor Butch's yard, catch crayfish in the creek through the woods and play Donkey Kong on Nintendo 64.

Last edited:

"The guy's house that was hosting it was an FSU fan so I went to use the bathroom and I came out and he goes, 'Did you smear any crap on the wall?'" Steven said. "And I'm like, 'In my view, you already had a lot of crap on your wall.'"

Zingers are strong in my family; my father has it, I have it, and my son has it, too.

Thanks! He's really working hard; on the field, in the weight room, and in the meeting room. Kinda hard to keep in touch, other than the brief DM exchanges on twitter =D
Give a him message from me.....

Tell him for the game against Wake to make sure that the O-lineman who he lines up against wished he never put the pads on that day.
mad-smiley-emoticon.png

angry-old-man-smiley-emoticon.gif
that's me

Give a him message from me...

Tell him for the game against Wake to make sure that the O-lineman who he lines up against wished he never put the pads on that day.
mad-smiley-emoticon.png

angry-old-man-smiley-emoticon.gif
that's me
:rolling: