Class of 2015 - DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI

Love the passion on both sides here but c'mon now...do folks really have THIS much time to put into a thread discussing where a recruit will choose and taking jabs at each other every 5 to 10 minutes? On a work day? I like to peruse the board as much as the next guy when i can and chime in here and again but I can't even imagine the time some of ya'll devote here. Especially when it has to do with a 17 year old that no one can say with certainty how he will pan out. The personal attacks on each other and our respective schools is just icing on the laughable cake. Stepping off my soap box now...felt someone had to add this rant...its enough.

Let's hope this thread doesn't get locked. I think SU has a pretty bad recruiting record with players whose threads get locked.

There is only one way that it will get locked and that is if y'all get totally out of control. Besides I am sure our visitor will be gone after Stevens' announcement tonight.

image.jpg

I LOVE football recruiting season. This is where it's at. When we try to land bigger recruits, these battles down-to-the-wire are part of the deal. The competitive nature of it all has our staff jacked up.

It's awesome that we're after several big-time kids. I hope that Steven sticks with us because there is a very good chance that he will become an absolute monster hammerjacking in opposing centers and guards. Should he choose to go to "TOS", that's unfortunate for us, but he will thrive there as well I'm sure.

At the end of the day, I have faith in this staff on the recruiting trail. In about a week, we will know how we've closed out the 2015 class.

Paint me orange, but I'm bullish.

I LOVE football recruiting season. This is where it's at. When we try to land bigger recruits, these battles down-to-the-wire are part of the deal. The competitive nature of it all has our staff jacked up.

It's awesome that we're after several big-time kids. I hope that Steven sticks with us because there is a very good chance that he will become an absolute monster hammerjacking in opposing centers and guards. Should he choose to go to "TOS", that's unfortunate for us, but he will thrive there as well I'm sure.

At the end of the day, I have faith in this staff on the recruiting trail. In about a week, we will know how we've closed out the 2015 class.

Paint me orange, but I'm bullish.

I agree recruiting is a big part of what makes me love college football so much. It's like a whole other season after and before the season. It's definitely a lot more fun being in the mix against schools like Florida, Wisconsin, and Michigan, then it was Akron, and No. Illinois. Now all we need to do is close on these battles.

Getting Clark over Florida would be so so huge for perception alone. Kids see us getting players who could have gone to other P5 schools... they start to wonder..

I agree recruiting is a big part of what makes me love college football so much. It's like a whole other season after and before the season. It's definitely a lot more fun being in the mix against schools like Florida, Wisconsin, and Michigan, then it was Akron, and No. Illinois. Now all we need to do is win some football games.

Corrected.

Always trust your gut ... unless you just finished a sausage and pepperoni pizza.

Come on man you gotta throw some mushrooms, onions and banana peppers on to complement the pepperoni and sausage. That is gut pleasing.