Class of 2015 - DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI

nervous-gif.gif

Nothing yet... I wonder if Brian Kelly just knocked on his door.

It does still say "#Syracuse commit!!" In his info section. I haven't been following him, so I don't know if that's old or new. I suspect it's old.

Nothing yet... I wonder if Brian Kelly just knocked on his door.

No actually Bob Diaco did, he's flipped to UConn! Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike.

I was just reading through tweets and retweets on his account, and found two things interesting.
1- Marquise Blair was upgraded to a 4 star on scout, and is ranked as the 24th best safety in the nation

2- I don't know much about twitter, but it seems he is pretty much only tweeting and retweeting stuff from cuse coaches, players, etc. Does that mean anything?

I was just reading through tweets and retweets on his account, and found two things interesting.
1- Marquise Blair was upgraded to a 4 star on scout, and is ranked as the 24th best safety in the nation

2- I don't know much about twitter, but it seems he is pretty much only tweeting and retweeting stuff from cuse coaches, players, etc. Does that mean anything?
It's Twitter so nothing means anything.

Regarding Blair, go check out the thread on him. JackBauer44 did a film evaluation that I linked in the thread and...honestly, it'll leave you giddy.

Is he definitely announcing considering Vandy and, ugh, PSU are sniffing around?