Class of 2015 - DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI

Disagree, the writer could've waited 4 minutes. It's called ethics.
ethics to who? the writer doesn't owe clark anything. The teammate does. And a newsflash...scount has dropped Clark back to 2 stars

ethics to who? the writer doesn't owe clark anything. The teammate does. And a newsflash...scount has dropped Clark back to 2 stars
I have a C/J degree, you take classes in it.

dasher said:
Not the writer..the teqammate. the write was doing his job. Trying to be first. The teammate wasn't acting like a friend.

This isn't getting the scoop on SU sanctions. It's a kids desire to make an announcement. Bring first doesn't have to mean being a dirt bag trying to one up a HS kid.

Disagree, the writer could've waited 4 minutes. It's called ethics.
It's a non-story after those 4 minutes. Scoop, scoop, scoop...

Unbelievable crock of sh%#! Yeah well, we know what his talent is! And yes, these coaches are what is winning the wars!! They are really and genuine!!! Coach Shafer and company NEED to stay!! Believe the impossible and you achieve the impossible and NEVER EVER give up, that is them wrapped up! I have a great feeling about Pickard that these coaches have own him over as well!!

Awesome. Glad he returned to his original decision, it was the right one. And thank you Steven from the bottom of my heart that you didn't become the second DT recruit who's video I was so high on that decommitted to an SEC school late in the game. Awesome!