Class of 2015 - DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI

Think it shows very poor taste for tweeting and retweeting an early announcement that didn't come from Steven. Not cool of the teammate who snitched either. Have some common sense people

I can't fault the kid for wanting to play defense and honor his commitment. Respectable. Congrats on the recruiting win, all. It looks like you have a fine and loyal player coming in. Best of luck to the young man at your school, and good luck next season. I'm gone, so don't worry. Enjoy the rest of your nights.

Unbelievable crock of sh%#! Yeah well, we know what his talent is! And yes, these coaches are what is winning the wars!! They are really and genuine!!! Coach Shafer and company NEED to stay!! Believe the impossible and you achieve the impossible and NEVER EVER give up, that is them wrapped up! I have a great feeling about Pickard that these coaches have own him over as well!!

I'm thinking Dash was being facetious cause Clark is still a 3 star on Scoudt.

I can't fault the kid for wanting to play defense and honor his commitment. Respectable. Congrats on the recruiting win, all. It looks like you have a fine and loyal player coming in. Best of luck to the young man at your school, and good luck next season. I'm gone, so don't worry. Enjoy the rest of your nights.
Classy, man. I never hopped on ya because I thought you were level headed. This proves it. Good man.