Class of 2015 - DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI

This part is key and hopefully things don't go as good as with UM -
”He talked to me about the business aspect of it and that they’re only taking one more d-tackle and they want it to be me. They also know I have other schools looking at me. After this visit, I’m going to sleep on it. I know the Minnesota coaches are coming down Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully Monday so we can get this a little easier. If I don’t connect to them real well, I’ll probably end up pulling the trigger on Syracuse Monday or Tuesday more than likely. I really love the coaches at Syracuse.”

The article written by Mr McAllister is spot on.

So what you are saying is Tuesday night there is a chance we all have some news articles to read.

How did Mom feel about the trip to Syracuse? Sounds like everybody had a great time.

The Minnesota coaches better bring food with them...
If you look at the Gopher staff, I would think the only food they have with them, is in the process of being digested.
th

No need to rag on their staff. Here's to hoping that meeting with them clarifies things!

That's nice to hear. Our resident board expert whiners and complainers said it was too small based on 2" photos posted to the board.

Some people just are never satisfied.

Anyways, I can definitely say that the IPF is as big as any other out there; that includes Tennessee and Alabama. The only way in which those two IPFs are better is that the weight room is adjacent to them.