Class of 2015 - DT Ty Cross (GA) Signed LOI | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Ty Cross (GA) Signed LOI

Ty.Cross@T_Cross52 · 1h
My squat max went up... I went from 550 to 570...

iTXc1Rn3_normal.jpeg
Ty.Cross@T_Cross52 · 1h
I think I can do more though...
iTXc1Rn3_normal.jpeg
Ty.Cross@T_Cross52 · 1h
Bench max tomorrow... Nervous... I stop at 350 last time...

With numbers like that this gent could be the next Art Jones.

Ty.Cross‏@T_Cross52 1h1 hour ago
S/O to my new follower and future teammate @tae_strick_23 y'all stop what y'all doing and show him some love #Cuse15

$avage‏@tae_strick_23 58m58 minutes ago
@T_Cross52 word up bro! Can't wait til we get up there and put in work

Ty.Cross‏@T_Cross52 58m58 minutes ago
Already!!!! RT "@tae_strick_23: @T_Cross52 word up bro! Can't wait til we get up there and put in work "

Ty.Cross‏@T_Cross52 48m48 minutes ago
Ayyee S/O to another new follower and future teammate @DaiEllison_2 ayyeeew #Cuse15 #letsMakeADifference

$avage‏@DaiEllison_2 46m46 minutes ago
@T_Cross52 You already know bro! Let's get this

Looks like Cross is trying to hold the group together and forge some relationships

This is critical. We all know this year has been a big disappointment so it's really critical that some leaders in the recruiting class step up and keep this thing together.

This is critical. We all know this year has been a big disappointment so it's really critical that some leaders in the recruiting class step up and keep this thing together.

No argument there. Counts like Shy and Strick are handling the northern guys, but from what Bam has mentioned the southern (Florida) guys have been less active, so hopefully a guy like Cross can work behind the scenes to keep them excited and keep them staying on our side. Getting a whole class early doesn't do anyone any good if you can't keep them to NSD.

If this young man along with some others that are projected to be DT's can fire through the line and disrupt the offensive flow I will be one very happy Orange fan. Have to keep these guys and get them signed.

Nice Auburn letter tucked in their with all the Cuse mail.

I'm curious why our envelopes are bright Orange? Any ideas?

check out his twitter page - about 4 captions down he's got a highlight Lacrosse vine. watch it.

If this young man along with some others that are projected to be DT's can fire through the line and disrupt the offensive flow I will be one very happy Orange fan. Have to keep these guys and get them signed.

Cross sounds like a terrific DT prospect, who can do just that.

Very important recruit to hang onto, IMO.

Have a little faith would ya?

Sorry but Syracuse vs Auburn for a kid from Georgia isnt really a competition if both offer. Hopefully we can get it back to being a tough call if we can get the program back on track but right now its not even close.

Sorry but Syracuse vs Auburn for a kid from Georgia isnt really a competition if both offer. Hopefully we can get it back to being a tough call if we can get the program back on track but right now its not even close.

Just because they send a letter doesn't mean he's decommitting and/or even being offered.

JeremyCuse said:

Kids committed here, hasn't wavered. No rumors.