Class of 2015 - DT Ty Cross (GA) Signed LOI | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Ty Cross (GA) Signed LOI

Just because they send a letter doesn't mean he's decommitting and/or even being offered.

Who said he was decommiting or being offered? All I said was I didnt like seeing a letter from Auburn and I would think the reasons for that would be obvious. God forbid someone make an observation on here that isnt 1000% positive.

He changed schools during the season. He is now at a better school competition wise and will probably start getting other offers.

He changed schools during the season. He is now at a better school competition wise and will probably start getting other offers.
It's also the school with the 3rd highest avg. SAT scores in the entire state.

B3uMxiDIMAE1DYE.jpg:large

Did anybody hook Cross up with Steven Clark? Those two need to get chatting, especially given their proximity.

Did anybody hook Cross up with Steven Clark? Those two need to get chatting, especially given their proximity.

Duluth is about 3.5 hours from us.

Duluth is about 3.5 hours from us.
So I am going to assume that means Steven and Ty have connected in some manner? In the event you were discussing Duluth being far away, my point was across is probably one of the closer commits as many are from the north / northeast.

Either way glad to see you are still around Cubs.

So I am going to assume that means Steven and Ty have connected in some manner? In the event you were discussing Duluth being far away, my point was across is probably one of the closer commits as many are from the north / northeast.

Either way glad to see you are still around Cubs.

As far as I know, Steven and Ty haven't met. They have have come across each other at camps, though. If he's coming up this weekend, both him and Steven will definitely meet.

I just watched Tyler's video and he is tenacious. It is difficult to know the level of competition there is in the south until you see a game live. I know Georgia is more competitive than North Carolina but I have seen some really good teams play in the Charlotte area. I played hs football in CNY back in the 90's and the level of play down here is much more competetive. This kid is going to be a good one to watch.

@TitanNVfootball: @scoreatlanta @Carvell_AJC @ChadSimmons_ Northview DT Tyler Cross will be announcing tomorrow morning between Syracuse and Wake Forest

Well then...NSD excitement begins.

@TitanNVfootball: @scoreatlanta @Carvell_AJC @ChadSimmons_ Northview DT Tyler Cross will be announcing tomorrow morning between Syracuse and Wake Forest

Sucks. Would hate to lose this guy.

Wish WF didn't have the last chance to make the impression.

definitely worried about this one. He is the best pure DT in this class. Clark could very well be the best eventually. Guidice and Carter are more of project types.

Seeing as he's been a commit, and now he's announcing on NSD, I don't like the way it's trending. Last minute trip to Wake, as much as everybody said it's just for a free trip, is a last minute trip where they get the last word. Which is precisely what happened, because there's been radio silence around the kid since his OV to Wake.

This is a position of need. I'm hoping that Syracuse feels like the place to be to him, I hope we're the best fit. Can't say I'm not nervous here, and, I was before he went too.

Last edited:
Seeing as our coaches can't contact him (correct me if I'm wrong on this), I guessing he's gone.

All I'm hoping is that he wanted his chance to put the hat on and have a bigger announcement and he sticks Orange. He hadn't wavered much publicly so it'd be a bit of a surprise to see him bail. I'd be more worried if it was a different school, but I very well may eat those words if he wants to stay closer to home.