Duke fans bitching about officiating | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Duke fans bitching about officiating

Do we go to other team's boards to complain? I hope we're not that douchy.

I've never understood going to other team's boards to begin with. What's your best case scenario? They don't hate you?

It's a page right out of the UConn handbook.

I'd say Georgetown, but they don't have fans.

I was a little surprised that tackling Fair into another player wasn't a technical at the end. Maybe b/c it was deemed not intentional?

Watched a vine showing the block on the dunk. It was posted by a Duke fan to prove it was a foul.

What I saw was the defender extending an arm straight and any incidental contact initiated by the offensive player.

I've gone from thinking syracuse got lucky to thinking it was an absolute non call.

if we had good officiating we would have won by 10 in regulation. Duke was holding our guards all night.

I was a little surprised that tackling Fair into another player wasn't a technical at the end. Maybe b/c it was deemed not intentional?

my problem with the foul (and perhaps the reason it was reviewed) was that i thought the initial contact was to c.j.'s head. the full body takedown came after. i thought above the shoulders could be called flagrant.

What's funny is while one guy came high the other shoved him in the back. Which was making a play on the ball exactly?

My issue with that call is, I guarantee its a flagrant at any other point in the game. The only reason they didn't call it is math. Would have decided game

"Fair was not tackled"-Duke Fan on Orange Board. What game was he watching?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom