Duke Pregame Articles and Videos [ACC Championship] | Syracusefan.com

Duke Pregame Articles and Videos [ACC Championship]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Duke
Sunday, May 1, 2016 | 12:00 pm
ESPNU

The game will be televised on ESPNU. Eamon McEaney, Quint Kessenich and Paul Carcaterra with the call.

You can also watch online through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

You can also listen to the game on TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). Live audio of the game will also be streamed on Cuse.com.

Last edited:
Syracuse vs Duke
Sunday, May 1, 2016 | 12:00 pm
ESPNU

The game will be televised on ESPNU. Eamon McEaney, Quint Kessenich and Paul Carcaterra with the call.

You can also watch online through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

You can also listen to the game on TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). Live audio of the game will also be streamed on Cuse.com.
I believe one of our own Will be calling the game on WAER.

The weather forecast for Sunday appears to be stormy. Does anyone know if the game could potentially move indoors?

Capt. Tuttle said:
I believe one of our own Will be calling the game on WAER.

Would that be Tricky?

Would that be Tricky?

Yes, it would be. I'm doing play-by-play for the first and third quarters on WAER and doing color for the second and fourth quarters. Our pregame show starts at 11:30 and includes an interview I did with Coach Desko. Feel free to listen on 88.3FM or on waer.org. And I'm always open to advice as well. Looking forward to Syracuse bringing home another ACC Title!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom