Duke/Utah in-game thread... | Syracusefan.com

Duke/Utah in-game thread...

cto

Administrator
Anyone think it will NOT be a one-sided game?

If the ref's call it equal it should be a half-way decent game, Go Utes!

Anyone think it will NOT be a one-sided game?

Me.

Refs have no whistle blowing capabilty so far. I kinda like it.

Utah is pretty good this year. I think they'll at least keep it close, and I wouldn't be surprised if they win.

Utah is pretty good this year. I think they'll at least keep it close, and I wouldn't be surprised if they win.

Until Duke starts getting away with no-call fouls on four step travel violations.

Note to NCAA - no more games in Houston. Teams just suck at outside shooting in the building. The first game was bad and this second one is starting out just the same.

Utah could definitely win this. Duke struggling from 3 would help the cause.

Delon Wright now with three fouls. Why even let Duke play. Just award them the win whenever they show up.

To me the difference in this game was all the chippies that Utah missed in the first 3 minutes of the game. It could have really given them a boost. Now they seem like they have no clue how to score. And while Duke is a great team.. they are far from a great defence.

Seems that like one ref was adamant about letting the game continue at the end, and decided to make up what happened (and refused to call a jump ball) so Dook can cover. You owe me $100

The officiated in this game was amazingly bad. Like beyond just incompetence and in the alteral motive territory. I really wish officials were forced to face the media and justify their actions.

The officiated in this game was amazingly bad. Like beyond just incompetence and in the alteral motive territory. I really wish officials were forced to face the media and justify their actions.
th

Tell me, in which other sport does anything like that happen?

Refs just gave Duke the game. Utah's best player Wright got his 3rd foul on a horrible call that should have been a jumpball.

:)

Utah gave the game away on offense. So hesitant on fast breaks, and shot in the teens from 3 when they were a great shooting team all year. Also, talented bugs did a great job on Okafor but would not go up strong on O, drove me nuts.

Congrats to Duke though. Have nothing against them, I've just enjoyed Utah this year.

Anyone else win or lose because of the free throws for cook at the end? Line was at -5.5 abd his one ft made it 6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom