Duke vs Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Duke vs Pitt

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
I guess we want Duke to beat Pitt today. That would drop Pitt below us in the standings with their eighth loss. I'm not saying we need to root for Duke. We just need them to win. It's strictly business.
personal2mc.jpg

I guess we want Duke to beat Pitt today. That would drop Pitt below us in the standings with their eighth loss. I'm not saying we need to root for Duke. We just need them to win. It's strictly business.
personal2mc.jpg
Or a win by Pitt validates the loses to them. I guess it really depends on the impact on the RPI. Which swings the number lower?

Or a win by Pitt validates the loses to them. I guess it really depends on the impact on the RPI. Which swings the number lower?
Well considering we have already beaten Duke, I would think we would want them to keep winning.

I lost a bit of respect** for Raftery after he sort of justfied what Allen did because of the way the fans give him a hard time. Also the two announcers said the refs did the correct thing by not blowing the whistle with 4 seconds to go, in order to avoid a bad situation (dumb). Then they praised Coach K and the ACC for the decision

** I still think Raftery is great. He has tonnes of built up goodwill. Just hated his take on this situation.

I lost a bit of respect** for Raftery after he sort of justfied what Allen did because of the way the fans give him a hard time. Also the two announcers said the refs did the correct thing by not blowing the whistle with 4 seconds to go, in order to avoid a bad situation (dumb). Then they praised Coach K and the ACC for the decision

** I still think Raftery is great. He has tonnes of built up goodwill. Just hated his take on this situation.
+1

Duke not looking so hot.
I think Pitt spits the bit in 2nd half. However, I would like to see James Robinson prove wrong my assertion that he isn't good... No matter where Pitt is in relation to 'Cuse in tournament seedings, I can't want to Duke to win this.

Pitt with ole fashion a@@ whooping. Anyone else think Ingram is overrated?

Is there going to be a court storming? Pitt was favored by one by some betting houses.

i would have preferred duke to win from an acc seeding perspective but i didnt hate seeing duke getting killed

Good that Pitt won. If they're a bubble team and best us easily twice...then I think it's better for us for them to be safely in.

Good that Pitt won. If they're a bubble team and best us easily twice...then I think it's better for us for them to be safely in.
there not safely in even after the win

Hilarious. Didn't recall MCW tripping anyone when every student section chanted "Lord and Taylor."

Keep printing free passes for Duke players.

I agree with part 2 of your statement. Can't give you a like, because of part 1 of your statement.

if we play them it will be late in the tournament
I seem to remember we usually beat Pitt in Conference Tournaments even if they have previously crushed us during the regular season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom