Duke Winning vs. ND | Syracusefan.com

Duke Winning vs. ND

Kizer is going to shred our D next week. Yea, their D is terrible but their offense is really good and our D cannot stop good offenses. Our offense is going to need to put up serious points next week to win that game.

Kizer is going to shred our D next week. Yea, their D is terrible but their offense is really good and our D cannot stop good offenses. Our offense is going to need to put up serious points next week to win that game.
Perfect "trap game" for ND looking forward to next week ;-)

Who knew Bert Jones still had eligibility

We are not keeping it within 17 on ND.

Screen Shot 2016-09-24 at 7.07.57 PM.png

But they don't need to be in a conference...
ND=Done.

Not saying we're gonna win, but those players had blank expressions at best throughout the game and, of course, at the end.

I think they've checked out. And that D seriously sucks. Fundamentally-clueless.

McNabb2Brominski said:
People keep talking up Kizer but whenever I peek in on a ND game, I'm not blown away. He looks like any other physically gifted dual threat college qb that drives coaches crazy with inconsistency.

Any given Saturday...

On paper, I wouldn't expect us to slow ND down. But you never know. Duke certainly is no great shakes. :noidea:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom