Duke Winning vs. ND | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Winning vs. ND

That loss to Duke is the worst thing that could've happened for us. You know that team is looking to rebound this week.
I actually disagree.

They're not mentally tough. They had Title hopes and are 1-3. If anything, I think a win vs Duke would've given them confidence. ND isn't the "out for blood" type of team. Doesn't mean we'll win, but if our offense can not disappear for half the game, I like our chances.

ND and Duke are both more talented than us. Duke has a running game. And a better D.

All of that being said - ND's secondary is really bad. The cannot generate a pass rush. It will come down to who is better on O.

And we have Amba.

People keep talking up Kizer but whenever I peek in on a ND game, I'm not blown away. He looks like any other physically gifted dual threat college qb that drives coaches crazy with inconsistency.

For what it's worth, Kizer has completed 62% of his passes this year for 11 TDs vs. 3 INTs, and has rushed for another 5 TDs on top of that. I don't know why Brian Kelly is constantly ripping him a new one -- he's doing his job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom