Duke | Syracusefan.com

Duke

so far Grayson's been opened up and hurt his hand. BAH GAWD!!!

I don't get this.

Just seems in poor taste as we have one of the most "talented" teams we've had in history according to fans, ratings, and coaches and we're having a historically bad season and there's topics about 14-4 number 18 ranked Duke being called a waste of talent at half time of a game they're down 11.

Miami is just tougher.

I'm glad Miami didn't play this way on the road against us... but I expect a Duke run in the 2nd half. Duke does seem to have regressed further and further after the injuries... Coach K being out... Grayson distractions.... but they're still at home you have to expect a run.

In the end it won't matter as this is how the committee will regard any Duke losses without Coach K

d05159317af2607411bf2f1a5a65317d.jpg

I'm glad Miami didn't play this way on the road against us... but I expect a Duke run in the 2nd half. Duke does seem to have regressed further and further after the injuries... Coach K being out... Grayson distractions... but they're still at home you have to expect a run.

a classic 8 vs. 5 home cooking Duke special coming right up.

Just seems in poor taste as we have one of the most "talented" teams we've had in history according to fans, ratings, and coaches and we're having a historically bad season and there's topics about 14-4 number 18 ranked Duke being called a waste of talent at half time of a game they're down 11.

There about to be 2 games under 500 in conference with about 7 first round picks that was talked about going undefeated (crazy I know). Ill still rag on Duke if were 0-30 or 40-0

That was pretty nasty though. Those hurt like hell.
My first college practice, my left pinky got dislocated and had a compound fracture off a crappy pass. I looked at my hand and I could see my bone sticking out and the top half of my finger just dangling. This basically defined my athletic collegiate career.

so far Grayson's been opened up and hurt his hand. BAH GAWD!!!

Jim Ross has retweeted and quoted a few of my tweets about him. Huge JR fan. Those tweets by him @ me more than made my day.

Last edited:

Got it. Thought you had a problem with the premise of Duke being a disappointment.

There can be more than one team that waste talent. And given that Duke was considered "All Time Great" entering the season, then yes the team is really dysfunctional.

No matter how good or bad we are, how classy or unclassy we are, if there is a reason to take a shot against Duke it is an obligation as a sports fan to hammer them.

I'm glad Miami didn't play this way on the road against us... but I expect a Duke run in the 2nd half. Duke does seem to have regressed further and further after the injuries... Coach K being out... Grayson distractions... but they're still at home you have to expect a run.
And here is that run just as you called it.

Oh, of course. His reaction, grabbing his hand near his groin, just custom-made for a gif or a caption under a pic.

Well that run didn't take long to happen... Watching Duke disappoint might have been the one joy I had left in this college basketball season.

Well that run didn't take long to happen... Watching Duke disappoint might have been the one joy I had left in this college basketball season.

Well anything shy of winning it all would be a disappointment.

To quote the great poet, Nathan Diaz, "I'm not surprised, mother truckers."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom