Duke | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Duke

Ur a treasure Bilas... but "Miami has not gotten an open shot" is BS they have missed 3 uncontested layups they are just rattled.

How did Capel not get a T, he almost knocked someone over coming on the court.

Up 15, what a waste. Wish we could waste talent like that.

Up 15, what a waste. Wish we could waste talent like that.
Lol, how much were we up against Miami at home?. Yes we are vastly overrated this season. Doesnt change the fact so is Duke. They got 89% of the #1 votes and at the moment they are no where near the same league as UK, Villanova, UCLA, UnC...all imo

Lol, how much were we up against Miami at home?. Yes we are vastly overrated this season. Doesnt change the fact so is Duke. They got 89% of the #1 votes and at the moment they are no where near the same league as UK, Villanova, UCLA, UnC...all imo

If I recall people being upset that Duke was ahead of us preseason and people posting in detail how we would crush Kentucky.

The committee will make sure and protect them like always. Duke will only play one of those teams on the way to the title.

The committee will make sure and protect them like always. Duke will only play one of those teams on the way to the title.
They are not a FF team, most important position in college ball is point guard. And they have none. Same exact reason we are so overrated. But yes the cmte will do everything they can to give them a clear path to FF...

Ill put Arizona in that class... they are playing lights out lately.

Lydon and Battle are quite talented, that's about 1/4.

I shiver thinking about how much worse we would get embarrassed if Lydon wasn't playing like a top 10 college player. I'm not sure how it will translate at the next level (I do think he'll stick as a pro) but he's tuned out all the noise and absolutely been ballin' the last couple games.

Duke is nothing great this year. Not sure they're better than us. We both beat Miami by about the same margain. Miami is really down compared to the past few years.

I shiver thinking about how much worse we would get embarrassed if Lydon wasn't playing like a top 10 college player. I'm not sure how it will translate at the next level (I do think he'll stick as a pro) but he's tuned out all the noise and absolutely been ballin' the last couple games.
All true but his defense can a little lacking. He gave much more effort on D last March for example

Revelling in a Duke victory to counter anohter poster is a sin. You should feel ashamed.

I'm not reveling in anything. It's like a fat person making funny of a skinny person being fat. Doesn't make sense.

I'm not reveling in anything. It's like a fat person making funny of a skinny person being fat. Doesn't make sense.
So by ur logic duke cant be overrated because we are struggling more? Im sorry but that simply makes no sense. So theres one overrated team in all of college ball and its SU ??

All true but his defense can a little lacking. He gave much more effort on D last March for example

I think Lydon is a decent 5 at college level... he is just so much smarter at being in the right position and gets his blocks. Its all relative because he is the only one remotely competent in the middle of the zone.

DC besides having his feet stuck in mud has some size and was prob affected by being benched so long he looked quite bad but maybe not TT level bad... but Lydon is no doubt our best 5.

Not sure if Duke is better than us? Come on man.

Better? Maybe a bit. Not much. They're not one of the best teams. I don't care how much NBA talent they have. We're 20 games in. At this point I'm looking past recruiting class rankings and looking at the results.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom