Dungey | Syracusefan.com

Dungey

Crusty

Living Legend
He has so much talent that I keep forgetting be is only a sophomore who has played less than a full season of games. Add to that the fact he is learning a radially new system, his second in as many seasons, I really need to temper my expectations.

Eric is still reckless and he makes mistakes by trying to do too much, but that's him Babers will undoubtedly mold him this season so there are likely going to be big ups and downs as he learns.

Once he settles down and gets better at his progressions he is going to break every SU passing record to give Devito something to shoot at.

Can't go anywhere in CFB without a very talented QB and we have that box checked.
LGO!

He has no fear. I love that he always tries stretching plays, but when he jumped over the defender and got flipped mid-air, I thought he was going to land on his head. He also got smoked a few other times.

The kid has all the tools, but needs to start using his head and not his balls. Oh wait, that sounds familiar...

I think we'll see a much more effective Dungey when he isn't playing a team that can bring such defensive pressure, or that has the athletes to cover our passing game like we saw last night.

Our OL struggled to pass block, which made it tough last night for ED. Our offensive execution will look a lot different the next two games, IMO. The contrast will be stark compared to last night.

I'm thrilled with Dungey and he obviously needs improvement in some of his decision making but as a true soph he's doing very well while being in a new system to boot. I like his soft long tosses and we haven't had that since Graves and is more consistent than Marv on his short passes. I'm a little worried his competitive juices are going to get him killed more than anything. Still I agree Crusty, it's wonderful to have a qb with this type of talent and young as well.

He has so much talent that I keep forgetting be is only a sophomore who has played less than a full season of games. Add to that the fact he is learning a radially new system, his second in as many seasons, I really need to temper my expectations.

Eric is still reckless and he makes mistakes by trying to do too much, but that's him Babers will undoubtedly mold him this season so there are likely going to be big ups and downs as he learns.

Once he settles down and gets better at his progressions he is going to break every SU passing record to give Devito something to shoot at.

Can't go anywhere in CFB without a very talented QB and we have that box checked.
LGO!
Kid is REALLY good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom