Durkin the Terp | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Durkin the Terp

Really hope Shafer gets that job. And with MD off the table should help us with our search.
I really don't want Shafer at that job - don't want him recruiting the same kids as SU in NY/NJ/PA.

Ok, so I need to backtrack. Because of the way this would all come together, this is the ONE situation where I can see a player transferring to a P5 school.

Which would suck, but nothing you can control at this point.

Cheech and Chong were ahead of him, but I guess we lose them for half of next season?

Cheech and Chong! :rolling:

Thanks Chip! I needed that.

Durkin the Terp - Let's keep it clean people.

3154351.jpg

Do you think we lose Pickard to transfer if shaf goes there?
that is least of our worries i think.---i may be naive, but i look at this as day 1 of a whole new ball game

Really pulling for Shafe to get this job. Hands down the best candidate out there for that DC job.

C'mon Harbaugh, don't be a douche like you usually are.
IMO, not the best place to be if he wants to succeed as a HC again. He needs to be someplace where the HC preaches a modern college offense.

IMO, not the best place to be if he wants to succeed as a HC again. He needs to be someplace where the HC preaches a modern college offense.

Agree to disagree. With those athletes at Michigan, Shafe's D would be amazing. The B1G doesn't have a lot of the high-powered offensive stuff yet.

I think that situation is a win-win for him.