Dying to know the usf FSU line | Syracusefan.com

Dying to know the usf FSU line

Millhouse

Living Legend
Louisville (obviously) and usf are going to have ridiculously good records. Who else does usf lose to after FSU?

I don't want to go overboard with defensive hope but maybe they're just eightieth or ninetieth bad

USF +6

image.gif

Louisville (obviously) and usf are going to have ridiculously good records. Who else does usf lose to after FSU?

I don't want to go overboard with defensive hope but maybe they're just eightieth or ninetieth bad
Think of the teams we still have left on the schedule. If you can name one of their offensive players, we'll struggle. If you can't, we'll be adequate.

How about really tall and unnaturally fast player #1

They did that this team should win at least 6 games. Being 120 or whatever on defense is a formula for 2,3,4 wins no matter what the offense does. Get to marginally acceptable with a top 20 offense and you can get by.

They did that this team should win at least 6 games. Being 120 or whatever on defense is a formula for 2,3,4 wins no matter what the offense does. Get to marginally acceptable with a top 20 offense and you can get by.
yeah, it's not linear from 1 to 125. there's not that much difference between 40th and 80th but there are big differences between 1 and 40 and 80 and 120

going by yards per play though they aren't close to top 20

yeah, it's not linear from 1 to 125. there's not that much difference between 40th and 80th but there are big differences between 1 and 40 and 80 and 120

Agreed, get to 75-80 with a solid offense and we will win games

the FSU qb got exposed pretty well last weekend.. really struggled when he saw pressure.. i didnt think USF put much pressure on us ,but FSU on D was out of position a ton and USF has the guys to take advantage of that.. its a grudge match and momentum will mean a lot in that game

I'll be taking the over in this game. I expect FSU to come out with a vengeance on offense and I expect USF to put up points against their Swiss cheese defense.

I think FSU will destroy them

Everyone is betting the FSU is angry factor.

For FSU, you're probably thinking great, another week of watching Syracuse film before going to play a road nooner on ABC against a team with everything to prove.

FSU has had 2 FBS games, played terrible for 6 quarters and phenomenal for 2. I do wonder if they're doubting themselves a little bit. We'll know soon enough.

If it were my money, I'd bet FSU -6.5.