Class of 2016 - Early look ahead to skill position recruits in 2016 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Early look ahead to skill position recruits in 2016

jekelish

Living Legend
It's way too early, and half of these players will fall off our radar I'm sure, but I figured that since we didn't really go after many skill position guys in this cycle I'd look at head at some potential targets for next year. And yes, the big fish is the first one in the bunch. I listed 3 RBs, 3 QBs, and 4 WRs we could possibly be targeting for the next recruiting cycle:

http://.com/a-way-too-early-look-at-skill-position-recruits-in-2016/

Is there any possibility Moe Neil could play in the slot or is he a RB all the way?

I mentioned this in the thread dedicated to Taysir Mack, but my wife was his first grade teacher and I think he has a relative who goes to that school. I'll see if she can recruit.

Is there any possibility Moe Neil could play in the slot or is he a RB all the way?
Honestly, if he comes here I wouldn't be surprised to see him split out into the slot from time to time. I get the sense he'd be an Erv Philips type...but perhaps even more explosive.

Honestly, if he comes here I wouldn't be surprised to see him split out into the slot from time to time. I get the sense he'd be an Erv Philips type...but perhaps even more explosive.
Boy that would be a lot of fun to see him and Washington sharing the field in Orange.

Boy that would be a lot of fun to see him and Washington sharing the field in Orange.
Yes, yes it would. Washington is more of an every down back, Neal is more of a home run, move him around in the offense back. They could easily be on the field together in a lot of formations.

I mentioned this in the thread dedicated to Taysir Mack, but my wife was his first grade teacher and I think he has a relative who goes to that school. I'll see if she can recruit.
Good luck with that . I've seen lower end recruiting be successful By "lower end I mean under the position of head and assistant coaches. Family and friends can be very successful in that arena.

And here's an early look ahead to some possible defensive targets: http://.com/an-early-look-at-syracuses-defensive-targets-in-2016/

Coach A ($avage) ‏@Cuse1010 1m1 minute ago

2016 Here We Go. pic.twitter.com/bLUdm3asfB

B9QHgY8CEAA9d4F.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors