Early Top 20 for 2016: Guess Who's Back? (LaxMag) | Syracusefan.com

Early Top 20 for 2016: Guess Who's Back? (LaxMag)

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
6. Syracuse

Maybe a little high for the Orange considering all the fifth-year seniors and other key contributors they lose, including quarterback Kevin Rice and Randy Staats. But there is no shortage of talent on the returning roster. The offense could run through Dylan Donahue. Jordan Evans could shift to attack and don't forget about Ben Williams on faceoffs and Brandon Mullins on defense. Syracuse may have had the best backup goalie in the country last year in Warren Hill. The Iroquois Nationals starter at the 2014 FIL World Championship will be in line to start in Syracuse as a senior.

http://laxmagazine.com/college_men/...p_20_for_2016_guess_who_is_back_duke_lacrosse

6. Syracuse

Maybe a little high for the Orange considering all the fifth-year seniors and other key contributors they lose, including quarterback Kevin Rice and Randy Staats. But there is no shortage of talent on the returning roster. The offense could run through Dylan Donahue. Jordan Evans could shift to attack and don't forget about Ben Williams on faceoffs and Brandon Mullins on defense. Syracuse may have had the best backup goalie in the country last year in Warren Hill. The Iroquois Nationals starter at the 2014 FIL World Championship will be in line to start in Syracuse as a senior.

http://laxmagazine.com/college_men/...p_20_for_2016_guess_who_is_back_duke_lacrosse

I think this is about right. As he noted might be a little high but I think this is much more realistic then the Baltimore Sun which had SU outside the top 10. Defense returns a lot and brings in some top end D recruits. Offense is the biggest question mark to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom