Earth Wind & Fire founder has left the building | Syracusefan.com

Earth Wind & Fire founder has left the building

a couple of days late but the music world lost a legend to Parkinson's Disease at the age of 74. White created one of the all time great bands in Earth Wind and Fire back in the 70s. The message in White's music was always positive, something that we needed back then and rarely ever see today. EWF's music transcended race - there was usually an equal mix of black and white folks at their concerts. There is nobody on today's R&B circuit that can come near what EWF was back in the day.

a couple of days late but the music world lost a legend to Parkinson's Disease at the age of 74. White created one of the all time great bands in Earth Wind and Fire back in the 70s. The message in White's music was always positive, something that we needed back then and rarely ever see today. EWF's music transcended race - there was usually an equal mix of black and white folks at their concerts. There is nobody on today's R&B circuit that can come near what EWF was back in the day.
I loved the 70's Earth wind and fire, Kool and the gang, Donna Summers - the list is endless. I love funky music and I guess that's why I like Bruno Mars. Wife and I love to go to Myrtle beach and party at 2001 for New Year's eve, and you will definitely hear 70's music being played.

Reasons...my favorite song of all time. Philip Bailey and Andrew Woolfolk are Denver natives, coming out of a real long list of famous people from East High.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom