Class of 2015 - Eddie Ekiyor | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Eddie Ekiyor

Right now he's in the 2016 class, but like most Canadians I would assume he could join a program one year early if the situation is right.

I'm not as familiar with these waters as some, so I have to ask why the situation is like that for Canadians. Dont worry, I am not making claims of xenophobia, I'm just unfamiliar with why that is the case.

I'm not as familiar with these waters as some, so I have to ask why the situation is like that for Canadians. Dont worry, I am not making claims of xenophobia, I'm just unfamiliar with why that is the case.
I'm not 100% sure of the specifics. I think why most Canadian ball players transferring into HS in the states reclassify from their original grade at first is to get acclimated to the new environment, and use that extra year to mature and get stronger. As we have seen with Wiggins, Gill-Caesar, and possibly Jamal Murray is that they don't need the extra year and are ready to rejoin their original class for college. Every player is a different case and situation though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom