Elimu Nelson the actor | Syracusefan.com

Elimu Nelson the actor

cusetown1

Taxi Squad
I had no idea he was an actor. The same Elimu you could see hanging out with Mcnabb on the bench during the '96 run.

image.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0625351/

I believe Kris Joseph has a yen to be an actor, too. Probably needs to play out his bball dreams first.
Elimu is very handsome! As is Kris. That doesn't hurt in Hollywood.

I believe Kris Joseph has a yen to be an actor, too. Probably needs to play out his bball dreams first.
Elimu is very handsome! As is Kris. That doesn't hurt in Hollywood.

Im not going to call another man handsome... but Elimu looks a lot sharper than he did with the crazy hair at Cuse.

Im not sure if this bad or not, but the only thing i am thinking of... he wasted a good 4 years of picking up chicks. Im sure he did just fine as a walk-on on the bball team but it def would have been a lot better.

Im not going to call another man handsome... but Elimu looks a lot sharper than he did with the crazy hair at Cuse.

Im not sure if this bad or not, but the only thing i am thinking of... he wasted a good 4 years of picking up chicks. Im sure he did just fine as a walk-on on the bball team but it def would have been a lot better.
Dearest CusefanATL, I can call other women beautiful and frequently do. I don't care if they are movie stars or my best friends. What is it with guys saying they can't acknowledge that another man is handsome? :rolleyes: (Never mind, I already know the answer.)

Dearest CusefanATL, I can call other women beautiful and frequently do. I don't care if they are movie stars or my best friends. What is it with guys saying they can't acknowledge that another man is handsome? :rolleyes: (Never mind, I already know the answer.)

I think i gave him a pretty good compliment saying that he could pick up plenty of chicks (or guys) now. Handsome seems a tad weird to say though. Hes a good looking guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom